Aoi Electronics Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “we/us”) recognizes the importance of the personal information provided by customers on this site (https://aoielectronics.com) and protects the basics of its business activities. In addition, we consider it one of the most important management issues.
In order to provide safe, secure, and reliable services to everyone, we have established the following basic policy and are working to ensure that all employees are well informed
1. Basic policy
- We comply with the Personal Information Protection Law, other related laws and regulations. In addition, we establish internal rules for the protection of personal information (hereinafter referred to as “our company rules”), implement them, maintain them, and strive for continuous improvement.
- In addition to establishing a management system for protecting personal information, we make our rules known to board members and employees and strive to ensure compliance.
- We handle personal information within the scope of the purpose of use specified to the customer. In addition, we do not disclose or provide personal information provided by customers to third parties unless there is consent from the customer or there is a justifiable reason.
- We keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, and strive to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, leakage of personal information, loss, damage, etc., and continuously improve and correct information security.
- We respond sincerely and promptly to inquiries and requests for disclosure regarding personal information from customers.
Established August 30, 2019
Fumiko Sudo, President, Aoi Electronics Co., Ltd.
2. Purpose of use of personal information
When provided personal information from customers, we shall clearly indicate the purpose of use of the personal information in advance and use it within the scope of the purpose of use. In case it becomes necessary to use your personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use specified in advance, we will inform you of that fact and use it with your consent. The purpose of using personal information held by us is as follows.
- Business meetings with customers
- Shipping of products and materials
- Sending information about our services, events, etc.
- Providing customer support
- Responding to inquiries and consultations
- Service development, questionnaire survey, monitoring, etc.
- Contract fulfillment
3. Appropriate acquisition of personal information
We obtain personal information by lawful and fair means.
4. Provision of personal information
- We do not disclose or provide your personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
1. We have your consent
2. Required by law
3. It is necessary to protect human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain your consent
4. Entrusting the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
5. Business succession due to merger, company split, transfer of business or other reasons
- Regardless of (1) above, in case it is deemed appropriate for our affiliated company to provide services to customers and respond to inquiries, we may provide your address, name and phone numbers etc. to the affiliated company. In this case, the customer can request us to stop providing personal information to the affiliated company.
5. Inquiries regarding personal information
In case you have any inquiries regarding disclosure, correction or deletion of your personal information, please contact us using the inquiry form.
6. Other matters
- About access information
Please note that access log information may be obtained in order to provide better service on this site. Access log acquisition is not intended to identify your personal information.
- About the access analysis tool used by this site